Does your Dog come when you call her?
At Walkys we believe in learning through community.
Our teaching methods include spreading knowledge and information openly throughout our community to reach and help as many Dogs/Owners as possible.
Dreaming of that Off-leash Dog Lifestyle?
Walkys Trainers & Staff are at the forefront of Dog training, psychology, education & science.
Constantly learning & exploring the art form, educating ourselves so you don't have to.
how does it all work?
Identify the Behaviour
Unwanted behaviours stem from a triggered outside action, reinforced over time by a reaction where the consequences were deemed beneficial to your Dog...
Reform - Redirect - Retrain
Walkys Famous Advanced behavioural training to redirect, reform & replace reinforced unwanted behaviours with positive or wanted behaviours...
Empowering the Owner
Empowering owners with Advanced communication and training techniques for long term results...
Words from our community
Walkys dog training has changed our lives. Snowy is calm, obedient and a joy to walk now. Snowy loves her days at Walkys with lots of friends + she comes home exhausted.
– ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Sarah Percy
Walkys dog training has helped us to establish control over our dogs behaviour by giving us practical tools and strategies to use in our home. In particular: assistance with loose leash walking; staying calm on place; and improving our relationship with our dog. Thankyou Walkys, we love you guys!!
– ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Tina Suka
looking for the best place to start?
100% - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Google Rating
- ONE ON ONE - PRIVATE DOG TRAINING
Empowering Dogs & Owners with Walkys 3-Step Adv Academy Training Program
- Walkys Famous 3-Step Adv Academy Training Program.
- Step 1 - Identify - Proofing to Identify the unwanted behaviour.
- Step 2 - Reform - Walkys Famous Advanced behavioural training to reform & replace reinforced unwanted behaviours.
- Step 3 - Empower -Empowering owners with Advanced communication and training techniques for long term results.
- Academy Training Program is 90 minutes long.
- We will work together to find a realistic dog training approach that works for you and your Dog.
- After our session/s, we will continue to support you through email and phone calls to make sure everyone is headed in the right direction.