Handmade Healthy Treats
- Brown Dog Bakery is a small South Australian business specializing in baked to order tasty, but healthy, dog biscuits.
- Our biscuits are made with human grade ingredients.
- Made completely by hand with lots of love!!
- We source Australian made and owned products and use high-quality fresh fruits and vegetables. When available we use our own naturally produced vegetables.
- Brown Dog Bakery biscuits are dehydrated* to ensure a longer shelf life and this process also ensures our biscuits have maximum crunch factor. We recommend that after opening, the biscuits are stored in a cool dry location and used within three weeks of opening.
- NO artificial colours
- NO artificial flavours
- NO preservatives
- wheat FREE*
* Brown Dog Bakery uses oats in their biscuits as oats are a great alternative for dogs who are sensitive to wheat or other grains.
- Brown Dog Bakery work within the guidelines of PFIAA (Pet Food Industry Association of Australia).
- Brown Dog Bakery's biscuits are packaged in resealable bags and the packaging is 100% biodegradable.
All of the fruit and vegetable waste from the Brown Dog Bakery kitchen is placed in our worm farm where 'worm juice' aka 'worm tea' or 'worm wee', is then used to fertilize our naturally grown vegetables (we do not use chemically formulated fertilizers, growth stimulants, antibiotics or pesticides on our vegetable garden).
This collection is empty.